We help employers and employees find effective solutions to employment issues. We can assist you with getting things right at the beginning, reducing the risk of potential claims. If things do go wrong, our employment team will work with you to help you understand your rights and how to best meet your responsibilities and duties.
Our employment team provides clients with comprehensive advice on New Zealand employment law, including:
- Drafting employment contracts and policies
- Employment issues, including performance management, harassment and misconduct
- Intellectual property, confidential information and restraints of trade
- Personal grievance claims and other employment-related litigation (including disputes)
- Medical, stress, harassment and bullying issues
- Employer obligations under the sale, purchase or outsourcing of a business
- Restructuring, and the design and negotiation of exit packages
- Redundancies and dismissals.